Jan 22, 2003

jetlagged
I'm back. In part. My natural biorhythms have not yet returned. I fall asleep at 9 and wake up at 3. As in the morning. I feel really animated until 11 a.m. And then, for the rest of the day, I feel dead.
Zombied.

Zombie: A being that behaves like us and may share our functional organization and even, perhaps, our neurophysiological makeup without conscious experiences --Zombies of all varieties--Refer friends to Brains4Zombies.com --updated Zombie Guide 2001--From Medicine to Zombies--ZOMBIEJUICE.COM. --Conversations with Zombies--The Unimagined Preposterousness of Zombies--Zombies are stipulated to be creatures that are in some way identical to human beings-and thus, in some sense, indistinguishable from human beings-but which lack consciousness--Zombies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google