May 22, 2003

still studying the studio
It's now routine--first doing my housewife gig like shoping and making ragu and then to the studio. I've tried to find alternative routes to avoid the traffic because it's so aggressive and puts my bio-rhythms out of wack. The horrors of Piazza Venezia are unavoidable but I now do the Colesseum instead of Via Nazionale.
And I've finally cleaned/disinfected the refrigerator so that I can fill it with tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil (still haven't gotten a plant yet!). But until now, I've been eating lunch at places like Tram Tram and Pommidoro (Piazza dei Sanniti). Tram Tram is thus called because the tram passes right in front of it. I use to go there with my friend Francesca but it seems to be a bit decadent now despite the fact that you can walk in and find a huge table covered with freshly washed basil drying out before being transformed into pesto. Very pittoresco. Pommidoro seems like a bit of the San Lorenzo establishment maybe because it has the fame of being the last place Pasolini ate before being murdered. There are tables outside but the inside is covered with artists' posters like Beuys, Accardi, Lewitt and Pizzi Cannella. Even the grissini are in Renoir wrappers.
The people in my building are very friendly, call you by your first name and immediately give you "tu" instead of the traditional third person "lei". The woman across the hall came knocking on my door the other day. Her name is Agusta and she's almost 80 years old. She gave me the benvenuta and a tour of her house and insisted on inviting me for coffee.
Yesterday it was so cool that it seemed like autumn and thus slightly disoriented me. A Subtle Sensation of deja vu but related not to place but to temperature. Like an autumn day in Texas.
I know that I'm so focused in on the studio right now and so physically worn out when I get home in the evenings that I am neglecting other things.


pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--pizzi cannella--Gruppo degli Ausoni ...Infine il panorama degli anni Ottanta con la Scuola Romana di via degli Ausoni, Dessì, Pizzi Canella, Bianchi, Gallo, Nunzio e Ceccobelli.--BRUNO CECCOBELLI----Bruno Ceccobelli (Todi,1952).He made a name for himself in the early 1980s as the founder of the "Gruppo di via degli Ausoni" [San Lorenzo] in Rome, a collection of artists who were bound together not so much by a shared poetics as by the simple fact that they had chosen to set up their studios alongside each other in an old bakery in the street which gave the group its name--Ceccobelli--lo Studio d'Arte Contemporanea Pino Casagrande via degli Ausoni 7 a--still san lorenzo, All in One is a company that creates virtual objects and electronic assets; that's why it does not have chosen the traditional directional offices. The chosen spaces from All in One are in absolute harmony with the new-economy: essential things, effective and of great impact--


And look at this layout: un regarde moderne. And extra-oomph via sugar'n spicy--and Twisted Vintage via solipsistic--biro-web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google