Oct 18, 2004


What good is a mind if you don't use it? Posted by Hello
for my mom who's reading Seymour Hersh's book CHAIN OF COMMAND : Methods of Media Manipulation.....Manipulation often lurks in the things left unmentioned--- Operation Mockingbird: CIA Media Manipulation----Information Control For Social Manipulation----"In a dictatorship, censorship in used; in a democracy, manipulation."-----The following books examine various psychological and psychiatric theories and practices related to mind control - control of thoughts, ideas, beliefs, attitudes, opinions, and one's overall view of reality--- for my mom: Methods of Media Manipulation.....Manipulation often lurks in the things left unmentioned--- Operation Mockingbird: CIA Media Manipulation----Information Control For Social Manipulation----"In a dictatorship, censorship in used; in a democracy, manipulation."-----The following books examine various psychological and psychiatric theories and practices related to mind control - control of thoughts, ideas, beliefs, attitudes, opinions, and one's overall view of reality--- Information Control For Social Manipulation----A Report on CIA Infiltration and Manipulation of the Mass Media ----Are you someone's puppet? 4 ways people manipulate others---How People Manipulate People ----Persuasive Speech Tips----
The
art of persuasion can be used to get humans into bed or to get them to buy material goods. What I am interested in is using the art of persuasion to sell ideas. You might use it to sell an idea like a new computer architecture, the end of hunger, a sustainable ecology or that gay and straight humans should have strict equality. You might use it to persuade humans to give up some bad habit like smoking tobacco, abusing alcohol, an obsolete violent religion or cruelty to animals and children---"Of all the things I have lost, its my mind that I miss the most." Can you relate to this expression? If so, you are not alone. America's increasing proportion of older people has resulted in a rising prevalence of dementia and Alzheimer's disease---
"I'm the commander,' he said. 'I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation." --George W. Bush via Vex

Get in touch with your congressman---Contacting the Congress is a very up-to-date database of congressional contact information for the 108th Congress---Write Your Representative
future research: headless chicken syndrome
draw: she was surrounded by headless chickens

And I will not be posting for awhile because Pierluigi is taking me to Ireland for a few days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
I was seeing your page, and ask myself why the visitors from Coimbra have a special welcome...
I live there... :)
Like your work...
*

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot to identify myself.

Borboleta
http://borboletasnabarriga.weblog.com.pt

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google